Monday, February 6, 2012

My December!!♥

1-15 December 2011


My December!!♥ Part 1

Itz December!!!

The month where lies lotsa events ♥

I Just love December!!=)

1st December

Its Mom & Dad's wedding Anniversary!!

Stay sweet Mummy & Daddy!!♥

Little bro Nelson brought a friend LEO came over to mainland to meet up!!

Brought them to my Favorited Chicken Rick shop for Lunch!!

Then head down to Auto City 's Segafredo for little Yum Cha session!


Pixcha of the Day!! ♥


Our Drinks!! ♥



Us!!

Jan, Leo & NeL ♥





My little Bro Nel!!♥

2nd December

Today is my bestie Dardar Vera 's Big Day!!♥

Weeeeeee!!!! Congratulation my Dar Dar!!♥


Segianssss!! ♥



The Girlsss!! ♥



The two S girls!!♥



Siblings with the Pretty tall Bride!!♥



3rd December

High School Gathering with my SENIORS!!♥

Everyone change since 7 years ago!!

Missing the moment during high school!!


With all my lengluis Seniors!!♥

10 December

Its Steven Tay's Wedding Dinner!!♥

Went to the Dinner with sis Lynn!!

Went there met somany Church camp buddies there!!


With my sis Lynn!! ♥



Lengzai Henry!!



Sarah, Jan, Lynn & Sam!!



The girls!!♥

14 December

MNG Crazy Salessss!!!

But I was so emo that few dayssss!!!

Keep on crying & crying & crying..

But manage to get comfort by somany close buddies!!

Babe Vien, Baby Feli , James , Jacquelle & Etc!!♥

Thanks you so much People!!


Can really Smile!!=(



My shopping Partner & all time Babe!!♥





   


No comments:

Post a Comment