Monday, February 6, 2012

My December!!♥ Part 2

15-31 December


My December!!♥ Part 2

18 December

Outing with Siao Kiaaaasssss!! 

Went to Sunway Carnival Mall for movie!!


Ta-daaaaa!!!

These Chipmunks are so Adorable!!

Head down to AC for dinner & Kai Kai!!♥



The Siao Kiassss!! ♥

L-R : Solomon, Jan , Vickson & Vien ♥

20 December 

Yum Cha session with my babe Vien & Carolling at Solomon's place!!♥

Yum Cha at Zero Celsius!!♥



At Solomon's House!!♥



The Carollers!!♥

23 December

Carolling Night with BMBC peoples!♥

Its A RED/WHITE Christmas!! ♥ 




My Girl.Lynn



With Lynn & Sasa





At my Sha Ji Lynn place!!♥













A pixcha with my Church Families!!♥



My Cheeky Youths!!♥



My Cheeky Youths!!♥



My Cheeky Youths!!♥



My Cheeky Youths!!♥





My Cheeky Youths!!♥





My Cheeky Youths!!♥

24 December

Its Christmas Eve!!
Family Christmas Dinner at Eastin Hotel !!♥


While waiting for the others to arrive!!♥



Dad & Mum!!♥



Santa Bear Bear!!♥



Christmas Tree!!♥



Humty!!♥

All of Them!!

All the mascot of Eastin hotel!!♥



Families!!♥





The super look alike J siblings!♥



The Pattern Kao Kao me!!

Weeeeeeee!!♥

25 December

Blessed Christmas everyone!!♥

Partay at my House!!♥


My Mini Christmas tree filled with Angry Birds toy!!♥


With Bro Leo!!♥





Take One!!

Serious!!


Take Two!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!♥
30 December

Last meet up with Babe Vien of the year 2011!! ♥




Jasmin Greentea ♥
While waiting for Babe Vien!!



4Hours of sleep's Face!!

Dinner with Church Uncles & Aunties!!♥


Squirrel ! =/



Turtle!! =/



Me in Uncle Kim Sai's New House!!♥

31 December

New Year Eve without Party?!

No way!!

Have my final lunch of the year with my DarDar Jaacye!!♥


This shot was taken by my Dar Dar Jaacye!!♥





Pixcha time!!♥

Evening head down to Straight Quay with Bestie Phoebe & Jacquelle!!♥

Last 5 pixcha of the YEAR!!♥





My very 1st time to The Library!!♥

Happy 2012 everyone!!♥







No comments:

Post a Comment