Saturday, February 25, 2012

My January!!♥

1-30 January 2012

1st January
My January!!♥

I know is kinda late on this!!

But I still wana wish everyone, Happy New Year!!♥

The 1st thing I do on the 1st Day of the year is Stuck between many people who were doing count-down with me!! xP


My very 1st pixcha with friends!!♥

Nice to meet you during count down!!

Mr.Loke & Mr.Seelanjay!♥


While got stuck in a Traffic Jam!
Pixcha time!!♥

Reach home about 3.30 am & wake up at 7 am for my dearest Junior Tracy Sis's ROM!!♥

While waiting for Tracy to arrive~

Pixcha time with Sis Claire!!♥



Ta-da!!

My pretty JUNIOR Sis!!♥


Group Pixcha!!
Sorry for my puffy eyes!!


The Girls!♥

Just a few hours of sleep is killing me!!

Went back for lunch then head to DREAM LAND!♥

2nd January

The day my babe Vivien back to Malaysia!!♥




Receive souvenirs from Babe Vivien & Vickson!! 

*Not the CAP larxx!!xP*

7 January

Went to pick up my babe & meet up the siao kias for Movieeee!!♥

Watched the most sucky movie of the year!!=/

After movie head down to V Spot for k session!! =)

After dinner head down to Auto City for sega session!!xP


My one & only Babe!!♥

The one & only Edition!♥

10 January

Got nothing to & it was a sudden plan!!

Chat Lou Kia Phoebe decided to head down to Over Time ,Times Square for a drink!!♥

Then it was just two of us so I called Bestie Jacques to tag along!!=)




The View of Overtime!!♥


Us!!

Phoebe,Jacques & Jan ♥


Bestie Jacques!=)


Last but not least!!

Pixcha time!!♥

11 January
Lunch date with Babe Vien & babyy Sherrin !!♥




My Girls!!♥

17 January

Bestie Jacques 's Birthday at Overtime ,Times Square!!

Wasn't able to attend due to gota visit my very sick grandpa!!

So went down for 1 cup of Beer & hand over the pressie to Him!!

Happy Birthday Jacques!!  


24 January

Grandpa passed away this morning at 3.20am.

It was the 2nd day of CNY!

When I got the news is all was like in a Dream!!

Got so busy for the fews days!!=)

Went to shop for White top for grandpa 's Funeral!!xP



Due to limited time.

Mum & Dad decided to just buy a white top from BODY GLOVE!!
The Cheapest polo tee in the Shopping Complex!

Met Julia Babe & her bf when I look so Siao Cha Bo & So tired!!!

A Thank you note from me & my family to everyone who came & send theirs condoles!

*Dear families , friends & Pastoral Team of BMBC & also to whoever izit!! ♥


Thank you for your love & support by text messages, calls & came for the wake services & also the funeral of my late grandfather !! ♥



We truly appreciate you love & support for my family!! ♥


Lots of love,
The Tham's!! ♥


30 January

After all these messy CNY.

Sis Claire called me up for a CNY meet up!!♥

We went to Queesbay Mall for a movie & some chit chat session!!♥


Sis!!


 The moment I wont miss!!xP



One of my Favorited song~

For everyone of youuuuu!!











No comments:

Post a Comment