Sunday, February 26, 2012

Soy Sauce leading to cancer?!


Soy Sauce leading to cancer?!

Well dear readers, 

This is my very 1st blog post that  PenangYouth.com gave me the opportunity.

To me, 1st of all talk about soy sauce.





What come to your mind?!

Most people will think bout FOOD!!

Sushi,



 Soy Sauce Chicken,



Steam Fish,



 Char Keow Teow,



 Bak Kut Teh ,



 Yam Rice & Etc.


All above are Foods that Asian loves.

To me,
 I believe that everything I take we do need a little Soy Sauce to makes the food more tastier! 

But too much of soy sauce is bad for us HUMANS!

Our human body cant take too much vinegar or salty stuffs,
 It might lead us to some kind of sickness!

Plus soy sauce might blacken your lungs too.

That where too much of Soy sauce lead us to cancer!

Dear readers , you may take soy sauce but not ever the limits k?!

You may looks into these links bout Soy Sauce leading to cancers!








No comments:

Post a Comment