Thursday, December 29, 2011

HappyLand I Had!! ♥

16-30 November 2011


HappyLand I Had!! ♥

16 November


Since everyone is talking about FULL HOUSE that is located in Times Square Penang!

So me & my babe Vivien plan to hop in to have a try out!! ♥





After Full House session went over to one of my high school sweet sis's coffee house!!♥

A sweet & loving place to chill!! ♥



I just love this so much!!!♥♥♥



A "kiss" for Youuuuu!!!

xoxo

I just love out hair band!!♥

Just hate my hair colour!! Its look just so "LALA"!!


Reach home & receive a lovely invitation from My DAR DAR VERA!!♥

Congratulation my DARDAR!!♥

20 November

Just reach home & I receive a LOVE MARK from my babyy DAYTON!!!

21 November

Happy Birthdayyy my Hunny B Saw Pin!! ♥

Love you many many ohhh!!! ♥

Went to Golden Steamboat & BBQ to celebrate Saw Pin's Birthdayyyy!!!


JC, JAN, JOHN,SP, SJ!!♥

Ah John is the "CHAI TAO" of the dayyy!!wakakakaka!!!


23 November

Lunch with my Babe Vivien at Master CHOO at 1st Avenue!!

This is the place I will never go back for the 2nd time!!!

Everything SUCKS!!!




A SMILE for youuuu!!!♥

I miss my Fringe!!

Gonna get it back soon!!!♥♥ 




After the terrible LUNCH!!
What else we babe do?!

S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G!!♥ 

Weeeeeee!!!!

26 November

Weeeeeeee!!!!

Is Saturdayyyyyy!!!!

My babe Vivien called me ask me wana go for hang out?!

My answer is YES!!!

We went to JUSCO to watch Breaking Dawn!!♥





After Movie head down to Bubble Gurt for a try!!

It is not I wasted!!=(






Hellooooo!!! ♥

After Bubble Gurt we went down to Sunway for dinner then went to Little Sis Sherrin place then head down to Auto City for out session!!♥

30 November

Is Wednesday again!!!♥ 

A day for me & my babe!!♥

Today's lucky dine in place is SOUL KITCHEN!!

A lovely place to dine in!!



A pixcha before the Food arrive!! ♥


The Opening hours!!♥


Apple & Orange Juice!!♥



Mushroom Soup!!♥


Oh Ya!!

Forgot to mention I saw life Riot preparation near there!! 












No comments:

Post a Comment