Thursday, August 5, 2010

Trishaw Hunt♥Bon Odori♥

7 July 2010

TRISHAW HUNT

7 JULY 2008!!

Sound familiar??Its a day which the Georgetown, Penang was listed Unesco World Heritage Site!

Penang knight should be very PROUD!

This year 2010!!

The Penang Georgetown Heritage Board come out with A whole month event to Celebrate this Proud Festival!

So I represent my Church 's Uncles for Sponsoring the Trishaw

Thank You to

Uncle Yong,Uncle Steven Bong,Pas.Ooi & Uncle Tham



Thanks Wendy Dear as My Partner



Early Early Morning register at City Bayview Hotel!



Team Segi!

Millions Thank You to all of U!

Yuges, Louis,Me,Justin & Serene

Jessica & Wen

(not in the Photo larx)

For participating as Player for these Company!



Team Segi!

Helper Team & Participants Team!



Starting Point!

Waiting for Penang 's CM YAB Lim Guan Eng to FLAG OFF!!



With my partner Wendy

Thanks RUL AMIN for this lovely photo



After the Race rush back for Time Check!

We are so damn terrible things happen!

At 1st was lack 4 of Trashaw so Ms.Chin ask me to give my Trishaw to other participants 1st! 

Unfortunally halfway of the race. The yellow trishaw Uncle's Boss came and scold say dun wana support the event!poor 4 of US with the yellow trishaw!=(

But overall we do enjoy this Race larx...

Although we are late already but we are not the last team to reach back to the hotel!



Of course in a event which a part that we never Miss~

Photo Session

(Participants with Cultural's Custume) 



Team SEGi!!

Thanks Veron for the Photos!










17 July 2010

BON ODORI

This is a celebration where Japanese celebrate in the Summer!

The meaning of Bon Odori is

Bon Odori is a Japanese Buddhist Folk Dance performed outdoors and danced in concentric circle around a raised platform called a Yagura. Odori means dance and Bon is the abbreviated name of a Buddhist text, the Ullambana Sutra, whose Japanese pronunciation is Urabon, shortened to Bon.

It is also known as 夏日祭典in chinese

This year i went to help out in this event with my Besties & My Baby Girl

Althought it was tiring but we enjoy very much!


Our Badge On that Night







Cheah!!!my new friend!!



Zhen Yee!!!My new friend!!



Me,Beh & Zhen Yee

Fireworks was damn pretty on that night!


After this event!!!My darling Icez & I try to rush out of the traffic jam

but~~

We did escape!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment