Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Busy Date!!!♥

7 August 2010

A Busy Date!!!

Is a Saturday and is a very busy day for me!

1st gota do all the housework & check on stock and etc...

Afternoon,

Went for a date as usual meet up with my babe Vivien once a week!

We went Sunway Carnival Mall!

Ofcourse FOR SHOPPING!!!


Pink Stuff from ETUDE!!

The things there SUPER CHEAP!!

After shopping went back home to rest awhile!

After resting my BFF Jolie called ME!!So i went very fast to pick her up!!

From my flying ( driving) skill makes us manage to catch up 8.20pm Movie at JUSCO

I have not been hanging out with her super damn long due to she is working at nights!

Finaly she stop working evening ad,so she has time for me ad!

The movie we watch was!



TEKKEN



Jin is SO damn Cute larx!!

Althought the character cant be as same as the Anime Version but this is consider very GOOD!

After movie ofcourse head to the LOO for some release!

 



After movie we went to autocity for a walk!itz been so long we din hang out together!

Ya!


GOSH!
After watching TEKKEN!!

I Just cant wait to watch

K.O.F

King Of Fighter !

Gonna wait till September for this Movie!

After all the date with my girlfriends!

Went back home to loggin to my facebook,It was 8 August 2010

 I saw something that makes me goes so EMO!

Tears suddenly drop from my eyes.T.T(this is how itz happen in real life)

Thanks babe VIVIEN & FELICIA baby for Cheer me up!

Thanks GIRLFRIENDS!

Im so bless with somany GIRLFRIENDS!

GIRLFRIENDS are the BEST!
 all of U so MUCHIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment