Saturday, August 7, 2010

Mr.Alex 's Last Class In SEGi & Revision At WINTER WARMERS!♥Time with Bella♥Exam!!

23 July 2010


Mr. Alex 's Last Class in SEGi!!!

Wonder who is HE??

He is the Best French Language Lectural I ever met!



Mr.Alex with ME after the last class.
 =(




Poor Kean Pin!!Cant see ur face!=(

Poor photographer Arnish too!=(

After French Class,

Went back mainland to meet with my babe Vivien for Revision for Exam!!!



Before going out to pick my Babe Vivien

We went to our usual place to do our Revision!

WINTER WARMERS!

We did do some revision but we not gonna miss photo section.

This time we use my new baby and snap by using the webcam!



This is what it ended up!


25 July 2010

Time with Bella♥

Bella is a puppy that follow my little brother James back on a fine evening when James brought Qunnie ( Golde retriver) for a walk!

Itz been a 2 month Bella has been with Us!♥

Bella is a Notty girl that love US ( my families) alots!♥




Bella ♥ to let me Carry Her!



Thanks Bella for the Scatch!

28 July 2010

My last Exam Paper for SEM 6!

*GOSH*

Exam is killing me & everybody who is sitting for the Exam!!

Exam makes everyone feel so BLUE!


An pple for helping me in memorizing my Exam!

Thanks Grandma for the Sweet pple!


Need a rest when doing Revision!

Facebook!

AFTER EXAM!!! =P

Just right i ended my last Exam paper of this sem!

Vivien & I straight go to QB for J.CO!

My 1st time enter J.CO!hehe =P




This is what we ate after our release from exam!

Took this pixcha from Vivien's blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment