Tuesday, July 20, 2010

HAPPY BUFDAY MY BFF!!&JCI Green Concert!!!♥♥♥

3 JULY 2010

HAPPY BUFDAY MY BFF!!!♥♥♥

Ding Dong Ding Dong!!!

What day izit??i az myself!!!

Oh My!!Itz Saturday, 3 July 2010 and is my bff Jess's Bufday!!

♥♥

Jess came all the way down to BM to meet me!!!we were suppose to meet at queensbay mall!!
But
Suddenly we change our mind!!
Ms. Chin Called me on friday 2 July 2010 and gave me 8 Concert Ticket!!






This lovely Bufday card was Chosen By my babe Vivien & was decorated by me!!♥

I ♥ U!!!JESS!!



We are seperated for so long ad...

Gosh!!we look so alike!!



Nothinf better to da then snap snap snap!!


Snap snap!



Before heading to auto-city!!


JCI Concert (~><~)

What a boring concent!!They talk too much!!!

People wana see Artist more than listening Talk Crap!!

Vivien came and tag along half way!!❤


In a Concert at Auto-city!!



Eco Fashion Candidate!!❤



This one look so Kiam Pak larx!!!=P



Little MJ!!❤

He is super cute larx!!!

FINALY!!Concert Start!!




ManHand!!♥

Malaysia Team



LIU LI YANG all the way from China!!❤❤


At last!!

Z-Chen!!♥♥♥
From Malaysia!!

SUPPER at Swensen ❤

After the concert!!Vivien & I went for supper at Swensen Auto-City!


Our Supper!!

Gosh!!we are so smart!!!we ate Ice-Creame for supper!!

and their service are so damn sucks!!!

should I say is SUCKS TO THE MAXX!!


But no matter what!!Vivien & I cant leave our Camera!!

❤❤



-The End-

Stay ture for upcomin Post!!❤

No comments:

Post a Comment