Friday, August 27, 2010

EMO-ING

16 AUGUST 2010

Last Semester!

Today was my 1st day of my final semester!

Went back to coll with EMO feeling!!

I got a feeling everyone has change!After comin back from internship all the LANSI pattern all come out!

(not all of them larx! left 1 or 2 still remain GOOD!)

ARGH!!

*GOSH*

I have to see them twice 1 week!

>=(


I miss having class with my babe VIVIEN!!

Without VIVIEN & I or sometimes with ELENE class is so boring! =(

Ninie & Lewis did nit came to class so i help them to REG for final sem!

Nobody bother to help them to REG!Left me & SLIM!

Once sir talk about dividing groups for group coursework.Those suckes just like

" I wan who & who to be in my group"

WTF!

So me & SLIM decided to get our own course pals to be in the same group!

Fair & square!=)

Luckily in the class I can sms with VIVIEN!

Thanks very much Girlfriend!

Once sir say class dismiss I Fucking so dun wana see their stupid face & i just walk out the class without saying anything!

Evening, my 1st time went up to 24th floor of N.PARK!

My leg went soft went I looked down from 24th Floor!



Tennis Court from 24th Floor!



Sea View!



Hill View!


17 AUGUST 2010


Ponteng Halfway class for DIM SUM at Cititel!

Today was Sha Ji (Lynn) 's interview as a lecturer in SEGi coll Penang!

and

Im suppose to have lunch with her!

but ... ...

During break time my kor suddenly call me and ask me!

" wei, we are going to Cititel for Dim Sum do u wana join us?"

That time i was like.

"Erm, I cant lea!I promise Lynn that i will have lunch with her lea!"

then kor say,

"Nvm larx!we go ourself larx!"

then both of us hang up the call!

then I was thinking Im so fucking dun wana see those SUCKERs 's face then i just skip class!

No point siting there alone & see them!

So the devil side of my brain say!

" Jan!Just go!since U dun wana see their faces!"

then i called my kor and say I will join them larx!

of course my Kor perli Me larx!

so

I went back class and did a little lying to MR.RIDZUAN!

ngek! ngek! ngek!

then i get my things Packed and i left the class!

=)

So I went to meet Kor,James,XingCelia Dear & Tom!

CITITEL's DIM SUM!!

Here I Come!



This is what we order!



6 of US finished these!



Toliet Break!






Celia Dear & Tom



Jon & James!



Me

Too bad Xing dun wana snap photo!=(

After eating for 3hour went back to coll for afternoon's class!


18 AUGUST 2010

Meet Up with my BFF Jaacye!

Itz been a month we din meet up!

We are suppore to meet up together with Janice Lim during our Sem Break!

But

We did not get together!

So Jaacye & I went up to KOMTAR 1st and then went Prangin Mall for shopping & Jaacye haven took her lunch so I brough her to Ms.Janie's Shop for lunch!

Then after that we went to HIPPO to buy somethings!

and both of us over heard People talking something intersting!=)

Wednesday is currenly my Fav DAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment