Wednesday, March 17, 2010

♥♥♥When there was you & me...♥♥♥

2006 oct 20




my super old blog from friendster....when i was still studying in TARC penang...no pixcha...paiseh o....XD

Hope U r reading my blog o...XD



Vanessa Anne Hudgens - When There Was Me And You







It's funny when you find yourself ,Looking from the outside,






I'm standing here but all I want ,Is to be over there ,






Why did I let myself believe, Miracles could happen ,






Cause now I have to pretend ,That I don't really care .






I thought you were my fairytale ,A dream when I'm not sleeping ,






A wish upon a star, Thats coming true ,






But everybody else could tell ,That I confused my feelings with the truth ,






When there was me and you.






I swore I knew the melody, That I heard you singing ,






And when you smiled ,You made me feel ,Like I could sing along






But then you went and changed the words, Now my heart is empty ,






I'm only left with used-to-be's ,And once upon a song ,






Now I know you're not a fairytale, And dreams were meant for sleeping ,






And wishes on a star, Just don't come true, Cause now even I can tell ,






That I confused my feelings with the truth, Because I liked the view ,






When there was me and you .






I can't believe that ,I could be so blind, It's like you were floating ,






While I was falling, And I didn't mind .






Cause I liked the view, Thought you felt it too ,When there was me and you.



tiz song talk bout hw i feel... ... i reli think that u r my fairytale..but we end up noithing...everytime u hurt me but u dun even noe...u alwiz make me confuse my feeling...do u noe it...but nw..i try 2 control it...when we r 2gether u alwiz gv me those nice words...but u change thise words in other way...i jz dun wana say anything...it does hurt...when u hurt me my heart feel empty... ...do u noe it??everytime care me when there no ppl near u...but when there ppl beside u,u jz coulden say a word 2 me...i hate datz feeling...do u noe it??i dunthink u noe it..u alwiz say everything 2 make me hapy...but all those word r nt from ya heart...



remember when i m in ya old hostel..does word u tell me at 1st..then when u send me bak 2 my hostel u say datz is jz having fun...dat time my heart feel cold u noe??n those song u play it 2 me,those word u say...itz jz a lie rite...



nw... i jz make myself noe nothing..y??is b'coz of u...u alwiz make me feel empty...i rather noe nothing than noe everyhing...



luckily god created me wif full joy...i alwiz keep my sadness in my heart..o nt i duno watz happen 2 me nw d....

No comments:

Post a Comment