Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New semester is up..><'

2006 oct 20

my super old blog from friendster....when i was still studying in TARC penang...



haiz...it so boring n tired 2 b bak 4 classes again~~i hate 2 b bak in class ...i hated my tutorial matez...but is kinda fun when i watch me making fun of themself...itz so stupid...dun they noe??*sigh*anyway,i m so lucky 2 hv 4 assistent in my class...




me jan, the real class rep jz hv 2 sit down n make them work...on thursday 19-10-2006,they r damn Farking man... ... they choosing groups 4 english class..wtf,my class got 31 person..sure sum1 muz b out from those 5 person in a group...but datz sum1 is me..i dun mind solo alone,solo is better than grouping up with those ass holes..those ass holes jz think dat they r vy clever...nvm..we ll c watz da result ends...at da noon class my class clown(jz me n jaa noe)heard dat he is in da same group wif me n jaa n bun is show he farking face...at nite jaa n i decided nt wanting him 2 b in da same group wif us..coz he is farking lz man...laz assignment,on d laz day oli he started 2 do..i help him do until 3sumting a.m n dat damn clown din even thankz me..he back slide me sumore...nw i throw him bak 2 dat bitchy witch group..i feel datz bitchy witch group dosen want him d...cm on..all the while my group is keeping those who r kick out by groups...nw the do this bak 2 me...itz find 4 me..since u guys wana play conflict..i dun mind...i hv my own life...my own world..jaa n i jz feel datz we jz coulden hang wif dat gang..they r too.. .. duno hw 2 say...*sigh*at least i still can hang out with white witch gang...bitchy witch group they r jz 2 proud..



i think i ll stop here~~

No comments:

Post a Comment