Wednesday, March 17, 2010

me~~duno watz 2 put as title...mayb frenz kua..

2007 january 12


my super old blog from friendster....when i was still studying in TARC penang...no pixcha...paiseh o....XD




haiyo~~finial is jz rite d corner oli le...so scary..din even prepare le...nw still can play sum more...*haiz*








haha~tiz few week my classmate were all so crazy..test we oso dun scared wan..we can copy frem each other wan...ai,thankz 4 everytime when i down u ll b beside me..u r my bested roomate,li n jinn,thankz 4 so caring,pin,thankz 4 sharing fun wif me..hei,rememberwe went gym on thur, damn tired..but rowing is damn cool man...but i think i din go gym 4 so long d itz hurt my muscle...but me n my frenz reli enjoy..



x-mas open was so fun...thankz 2 my team frenz~abby,daphfi,ade,hui yin o...(u guys reli rockzzzz)n oso muz thankz 2 our big jie jie DERLYN o...thankz GOD sending her 2 teach u n care 4 us wif performing dance..n oso dun 4get my lil cutie god sis,JESSICA i reli miz ya le..n oso ben n sara thankz 4 caring n concern me so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment