Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pulau Perhentian 's Trip 2010♥♥♥...

My 1st eva blog written in Blogger...
hope all reader enjoy it o..
^^
♥♥Pulau Perhentian Trip ♥♥7-9 March 2010


juz reach PENANG v tired face....XD
credit 2 Veron Darling again for thos photo!!!!

♥♥♥


my 1st eva photo v Jenny...XD
reach Penang ad....
the crazy gangs♥♥...XD



got nothing better to do after lunch on the way back 2 Penang..

v wui , darshini & me...muahahahaha


sumwhere in terengganu...nothing better 2 do....XD



me & my purple umbrella...without sun-block...


the sun is super hot....


i l♥ve this photo...although i look dark...
hehehe...credit to Veron darling who took this photo...XD

@night aftar dinner....


evening walk 2 anther souvinior store...


the store that i got all d souvinior 4 my buddies....


our family photo b4 going 2nd day snokerlling.♥..XD

muahahahahaha~~


me & my fav♥ sista & brater...XD

back L-R : Li-Ji,Maine,janjan,Agnes


front : Jo,Wui..XD


2nd day in Pulau Perhentian....v my sista~~

L-R : janjan,maine & wui...XD



We won in A stupid games....we look so happy....
thx Hanson 4 this photo..XD



during the stupid thingy game time...
super damn hot wan..
need my sun glasses & sun-block...
*argh*




after 2nd day's snokerlling....still on the speed boat...on the way back to our chalet.v thiva....XD


thiva & me






mua 2nd day (8march2010) group snokerlling....XD


itz fun but not as the 1st day...XD


L-R : janjan,thiva,yuges,louis,fareez & lam..XD



With my Baby : Louis
on the 1st day durin the stupid Drama thingy...


this is mua 1st day (7march2010) went snokerlling...
juz 5 of us nia...mr.Adie...Narin...Janjan...Agnes...&....Li-Ji...XD



this photo was taken after i found my luguage..thx LI-Ji & Wui helping me find mine..
in the Speedboat..
L-R :
Janjan(me),Agnes,Jo & Fariz


me on the last day og my trip...on d bus....nothing better to do...^^





aaaarrrrgggghhhhh....









juz came back from Pulau Perhentian,Terengganu.got super serious sun-burn!!!!i look so dark now!!!arrrrgggghhhh!!!but overall the trip was nice....love it...XD

there  are also unhappiness happen there.....the 1st day when we were at the jetty i almoz lost my luggage...all becoz of a BITCH ( Chicken Ass) !!!!hate her kaokao!!!!!but luckily wui & li-ji help me 2 find my luggage....muahahahahaha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment