Saturday, September 17, 2011

Mum's Birthday & Uncle John's Wedding!♥

16 September 2011


Two In One Happiness in my family!♥

Today is Malaysia's Day, Mummy's Birthday & Uncle John's wedding!!♥

Who is Uncle John?!

Uncle John is my mum's youngest cousin brother & he is a pilot!!I dint know it until yesterday & I just know that I had an Uncle who is older than me just 12 years old!! 

Horayyy to bunniesss!!♥

It is cool to have a pilot in my family!!=)

Went to attend his wedding dinner at G Hotel!


A little part of my Families!

Uncle John is the one on the Right!

Gawd!He is so tall!!@@


4th Ee Ee, Youngest Ee Ee,Dad & Mum!♥

People whom I love & care!!♥


3 Generation Of the Tan's Families!!♥
The Grand generation, Aunt & Uncle genaration & The youngsters!♥

Just simply in love with my families!!♥

Uncle Boon Chye!!♥

My best Uncle since I was born!♥




Karen!!♥ 

My closets Cousin sister since the day I was born!♥


2nd Aunt,Grand Aunt,7th Grand Aunt , Me & Mum!!♥


The Tan's 3 generation pretty ladies!♥

All of them are wonderful people who love me & care for me!♥


Dad,Uncle John,Aunt Jess, Me & Mum

(Welcome to the family Aunt Jess)

Did I mention that Aunt Jess is a Air Stewardess?!


Uncle John, Pretty Aunt Jess & Me!!♥


In a Family Dinner without Pixcha with my bros?!

No wayy!!




Kor & Jan!♥


My Little Bro which everybody say we are twins!♥
Do we really looks like twins?!=)





 Chun Keat (my future Cousin Bro In Law) & Pretty Cousin Karen!♥


 Pretty 3rd Aunt & Pretty Karen!♥


Love the Cups Cakes of the night!♥

Drank a few glass of wine & a cup of thick Black Lable!!

Im not drunk!!

(I guess so!!)

When will be the next meet up/wedding ceremony?!

No one knows!!! =)

Reach home around 1.30am & My biiiiiii Dear is not calling me!!!

Ishhhhh!!@@


No comments:

Post a Comment