Saturday, September 17, 2011

August Happeningggg!!!

8August-25August 2011




8August 2011
So In Love with Youuuuuu!!!

Itz a raining dayyy!!Biiiiii Dear came to visit me!!Itz a not prepare meet up!!
& it was my 1st time meeting Biiiiii Dear's Mummy after 3years!=P

Brought them to Air Itam for Laska!!=)

There is nothing much to share but there a song for you my biiiiii dear!!!



10August2011

Behind 50s Date with Babe Vivien & Sherrin Baby!!

As usual, Wednesday is Babe's Day!!

Today Babe Vivien brought Baby Sherrin to have lunch & hang out together!!=)

Every week we will pick one Heritage Cafe to dine in!

This week lucky winner among the heritage cafe is Behind 50s,it is located at Muntri Street!!=)


Their boss are very friendly person!!They have good hospitality service! 



Their Menu!!




 Baby Sherrin & I order the same meal!

Babe Vivien 's Pizza!!











Just simply love the enviroment here!!


16August2011


Winter Warmers Lunch date with Kor!!

It was 2pm & we still dint take our lunch yet!!=="

So kor & I decided to go Winter Warmers for lunchhhh!!!=)



My 1st time seeing heart shape tea cup!!!



My all time fav from Winter Warmers!!


The Fish & Chip here is not bad!!

Can have a try of it!!

17 August2011


Shopping on A holiday!!

It a public holiday & I don't go shopping?!

I better kill myself then!!=P

So today I date one of my bff Jaacye!!

We head down to Gurney Plaza as both of us dint shop here dyy!!=)


Jaacye 's Fav Snap!!


She took this while I dint notice!!


Jaacye & Jan!!






Went to meet up with Babe Vivien at Vincci!!

Shopping without shopping kaki aka my mama blogger?! Oh nono!!!=P

Shop for two pairs of flats in a day?!Im insane dyyy!!@@


20 August2011


Welcome to our Family Baby Maple!!

Baby Maple is a super cheeky girl!!She is a red blood Husky!!

Remember from my last few post I did mention there is a pair of black Huskies in my house?!

Now we added another one!!Now I own 3 Husky Babies !!


There she is!!


She is a super Duper active & Cheeky baby!!

24 August2011

Ecco Cafe!!

Itz Wednesday againnn!!

My fav day of the week!!!

Hunt for another Heritage Cafe again!!

This week we choose Ecco Cafe!!

The food here is god damn tasty!! Dear readers,you guys should try it!

Itz located at Chulia Strees ,Penang!!




The people here are nice too!!

Love to go & dine there againnnn!!

25 August2011

My very 1st Visit to Zero Celcius!!

Called up babe Vivien for yam cha session at her fav Yam Cha place!!

Thanks Babe Vivien for bringing me & sharing your fav place with me!!



Thanks for reading!!
Gonna update Church Y.A & Youth 1day trip soon!!












No comments:

Post a Comment