Saturday, September 17, 2011

August Happeningggg Part 2!!!

30&31 August 2011


30August2011


Fun!!

Slept late as usual due to talking on the phone with Biiiiiii Dear!!

Woke up a little late today!!=P

Uncle came back from KL wanting to have breakfast with us!!

After breakfast , head down to BM service's Food fair!

Not much people attend!!

Of course to make My dear sis Sasa Jealous!

Kuria & I take a pixcha together again!!


Jie still love you muchie Sasa!!

31 August 2011


Babe Dear Stephy visit to Penang!!!


My dear babe from KL called me saying that she is visiting Penang!!

Yeahhhh!!

Went to pick her & her friends at Chulia Street Heritage Hotel!!=)

Head down to Botanical Garden 1st!!

Took some pixchasss!! Then brought them for some coconut drink!!

Thanks Lynette Dear for introducing me  this pretty place!!

& also the pretty hat!!

The auntie here who is selling all the are very nice & sweet!


Coconut Drink!!



Pixcha moment!!=P

After Coconut session brought them down to Paradise Beachh!!


Babe Dear & Me!!

Both hat are mineeee!!

Love it so much!!


Beach without taking pixcha?!

No way!! When my mama blogger is not around!!=)



Biiiiiii Dear Fav Pixcha of the day!!

After beach session, head up to Batu Feringgi!!


Pixcha with my Dear!!


Last pixcha of the dayyyy!!!

Stupid car got me broke down twice!!

Thanks to Archie bro for the help!!=)

Reach home safely & Talk on the phone with Biiiiiii Dear & I just slept 2hours that day due to gonna send my mum to catch a bus down to Kuantan!=)


Thanks Readers!!








No comments:

Post a Comment