Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bukit Mertajam Baptist Church Young Adult & Youth 1 Day trip!!♥

27 August2011


BMBC Young Adult & Youth 1 Day trip to Ipoh!!

Today is the 1st day of School Holidaysss!!

Pas Ooi, Pas Vincent & Pas.Jack went down to Lost World of Tambun Ipoh with Us!!


Itz was raining for the past few days!Oh my,Itz is Still raining!

We stop for breakfast at Bukit Merah R&R!

The worst breakfast I ever had!!=(


After breakfast we head down to Ipoh for Water Fun!!

When I reach Ipoh & when I heard bad news from my Biiiiii Dear I went down & So Emo!!

Thanks to a few Little brothers of mine to cheer me uppp!!

Jie love you guys so much!!

Surprisingly Ipoh was not Raining!! It was so a Sunny Day!!  


Lunch in Lost World Of Tambun!!


Kuria & Jan!!

(Sasa,Dont get jealous ya!!Jie & Kuria love youuu!!



Philip & Jan!!



Jan & Ah Diiiii Aaron!!




All Time best Sister!!

Lynn & Jan!!




Cheeky Arwin!!



My student when he was in Kindi!!

Edmund!!




This thing makes me look so sick!!@@


This thing makes me sickkkk!!!


Sick Face!!@@

After all the fainting stuff , we head down to Petting zoo for cute pets!!

Little sister with us!!

Jan,Rach & Lynn!!

Bunny!!!


Mehhh Mehhh!!




Horse!!


Not complete Sisiters's Pixcha!!


Snakey!!


The Not complete Sisters 's Pixcha!!


Racoon!!Itz is so cutee!!



After all the fun!!

Itz time to go & take our bath & head back to Bukit Mertajam!

In the outing all of us do learn how to take care of each others!







No comments:

Post a Comment