Wednesday, September 26, 2012

AUGUST RUSH♥

AUGUST RUSH♥ 

1st-23th August 2012

1st August

Our 1st time taking pixcha with our Cuban Salsa Sifu! =)


Cuban Salsa Lovers!! ♥

*Too bad his contract is until SEPTEMBER! =(*


10th August

WOOTSSS!!!

Today is the day my BABE VIVIEN is back to town! ♥

Head down to GURNEY for little shopping & our "We know what to do" session.




♥ you to bits BABE!!

11th August

Meet up with Sista Claire!! ♥

Itx been so long we dint meet up ad!!

Accompany Claire to have her LUNCH!! 



Went over to have a little SHOPPING then went home to take a rest & get ready to PARTAYYY!!



The PURPLE girls ♥



Jan,Nelson,Claire ♥


Partayyy-inggg with my BABE ♥





Bump into bestie's Bro when I was super DRUNK!!

12th August

Had A hungover after PARTAYYY!!

Went movie with a DAMN BLUR mood!!

Head down to 1st Avenue for movie with my closest JUNIORS ♥


Jan, Claire , Sam


Jan & Claire!

With Blur Faces!!





Watch Total Recall with hungover mood!!

Almost vomit in the cinema! LOL


23th August

Itx Lunar Valentine today!!

Thanks for giving a nice Lunar Valentine moment! ♥


24&31 August 

Thanks for giving me sweet moment!!

You seriously make me love & hate you at the same time!


P/s - You make me love & hate you at the same time! What should I do with you?!
You make me wana leave PENANG for the 1st time In my life! 





No comments:

Post a Comment