Tuesday, September 4, 2012

June Love July

June Love July 

1st -30th June

1st June

Zumbaton at Han Chiang College.

Too so much courage to join this Zumbaton.

With the Absolute Fitness Gang. ♥

Ally, Sam, Johnson, Jan (Me) , Jeffrey & Jonathan


Johnson , Alice Mami , Jan (Me) & Jeffrey


2nd July
Rush back BM to meet up with my Besties ♥

Im the only girl that day. =)

Jan (Me), Pin , Leng & Keat


8 June

Vivien's Birthdayy at Fuel ♥

Itx so hard for me to post this FUCKING UGLY pixcha but is my Bestie Babe's Birthday.

Happy Birthdayyy My Babe Vivien Ongg ♥

Love youuuu to the Maxx my Bitch.


  16th June

Itx Saturday again, What should I do without my Babe.

Head to Gym for a quick work out & head back to BM.


17 June
Is Papa Day.
Since I was so B R O K E , I drew a Wish for my Dad & hang it outside His & Mum's room.


Is my turn to be the MC again ONCE a year.

Stole Mum's top to Wear. ;P

Flowers for the Mums (Did it my the Sunday School's Kids)

But I'm the Leader of my Youth & Young Adult so I have one mini Flower too. ♥


19 June

In the Mood to Camwhole in the Studio.

While in Salsa class & I was too tired so I had my own Camwhore session.♥

Oh ya, Im learning Cuban Salsa.

Thanks Felix dear for introducing me to this Fantastic class.♥


One of my Salsa Partner.

Charan!
 Thanks for teaching me so much.


30 June

Daniel Lee 's Big Day.

Daniel is my Childhood brother who I used to Bully him.

Today , He is getting married ad.

So happy for Daniel & Soon Leng ♥


Ok. I got assign as The Chief (Chip) Usher again.

Luckily I was not in High Heels. Or not I just dunno how to Run around in Church.



Camwhore Session Again & Rest My Legs.♥

Dinner at Hydro Hotel Batu Feringgi.

My night Make up.

Over nap woke up & simply did a make up.


The table setting at Hydro Hotel.


1 July - 31 July

2nd July

My 1st day entering a NEW working environment.

Excelpoliton Internation College , Penang
a.k.a XPI college, Penang

Took this pixcha when boss is not around.


My Colleague, Vicky ♥


4th July
Doris & Stephen's Wedding

Doris the pretty Bride ♥

With Pretty Crystal ♥


The Pretty Bride with US ♥
Jan(Me), Huii , Doris , Ashli , Crystal & Shuyin.


The Jimuis ♥





I just hate wearing WHITE
But I did it for my Baby Doris ♥


Here comes the Heng Dais 

27 of Them. S C A R Y.


The most happening Game. LMAO


#1


#2

The Groom got the Bride ♥

The Pretty & Handsome Couple ♥

 

 This guys is Damn Cheeky.

I think his name is Ah Long.

He keep stick with me from the start!


 #1


#2

Finally, Group Photo ♥


7&8 July

Carmen & Sky 's Big Day.

Carmen & Sky 's Guest Book ♥ 



My Bao Bei Jolie & Me ♥

Jolie & James 


Chick & Pin


Nono & Teik


Group Pixcha ♥

High School~Mates 

My school days are just fun because of them ♥

Most of us are in the different class but we still hang out together! 


Mandy & Me


Me & Teik

Thanks for giving me good care since High School ♥



Janice & James



Janice & Chick.


Slept for 1 hour due to those Teow Chew Kia stay up late at Carmen's House.

Itx so torturing to wake up.

My 1 hour sleep FACE.

Itx so FUGLY.



The Jimuis ♥



17 July
Today Had a little fellowship with my baby Felicia ♥

Had our heavy breakfast at Moontree 47 ♥

The boss is Very Nice Guy!! =)



The Cute menu ♥



Toast for Me ♥


Breakfast Set for Baby Feli ♥


Some of the nice part of Moontree 47 ♥


#1


#2


#3


#4

The little painting by Ernest 


After a little walk head down to Prangin Mall for a walk to get out of the SUN!



After Lunch , send Babyy back to work & head down to work too! ♥ 



21 July

Left the office early & head to to 1st Avenue with Babyy Feli & Adrian! =)

Watch Batman, The Dark Knight Rises


After movie head down to SOJU ROOM with my Bestie Bro Micheal! ♥

I personally prefer ROOM, Auto City!! ♥


DJ TWINS from AUS is in the HOUSE! ♥


Stay Tune for August Rush ♥













No comments:

Post a Comment