Wednesday, October 3, 2012

September Worth♥

September Worth♥

9-30 September

9 September

Got a surprise call from Little Bro Nelson saying that he wana meet up!!

When he arrive he gave me & my brothers A surprise! ♥


Handmade Moon Cake by Little Bro Nelson ♥

*Thankiew so much for the Mood Cake Love Ittttt*

15 September

Was A alone trip (Heart Break) down to KL to get myself a New Life.

What should I do while waiting for my flight?!

Hot Chocolate as my Companion for A Heart Break Lullby Me!
Thanks Rahul, Randy, Sam, Jimmy & OTS group team who was there with me.


Flight got DELAY!!!

But thank GOD that Fireflyz inform by giving a TEXT! ♥

16 September

Happy Birthdayyyy Mummyyyyy!!! ♥

You are the reason I rushed back from KL just to CELEBREATE your BUFDAY!! ♥


Mum's SURPRISE Cake from MEEEE!! ♥

Head down to TG.BUNGA to Celebrate Mum Bufday with Uncle & Aunt who was back from Holidays.


The Fooddddd!! ♥ 



Family Love 


Fav Aunt back all the way from KL 



The thing we usually WONT miss when UNCLE is around! 



Dad & Bro 

Dad say I looks so MAN!! HAHA


My Little Twin BROTHER 


The J Sibling ! 

Do we look alike?! *Grin*
25September


Was so damn busy distributing World Tourism Eco Power Cycling Stuff!!

Darling Karen bought me DINNER!! ♥ 

Thankiew!!!


One day 2 times MCD is kinda scary but THANKIEW so much! 

"MR.D,
Thankiew for MISSING me DUDE!! Yes, I do miss youuuu but you are NOT MINE.
But seeing you are not happy Im not happy too.
Just wish that you were MINE."

26September

My precious baby finally 1 month old!

Super sayang youuuu....


How can I resist letting You off!!! ><

27 September

Im not really H A P P Y this month ,
But what can I do?!


No matter how NOT HAPPY I'm.

S.M.I.L.E. to brighten my DAY.

28 September

Today I the World Tourism Eco Power Cycling Night! 

Head down to Town Hall to WORK!! ><



XPI College STAFF 



With Simon Kia 


With My lovely Student & Friends 




Team From XPI College Penang 

Head down to Red Garden for Dinner/Supper.
Thankiew Raj for the Dinner/Supper & for the company 

29September

Head down to JUSCO for a movie with babe Abigial 

Resident Evil Retribution 


Then evening head down to Magamall for another Movie.

Hotel Transylvania with BROTHERS 

Deeply In Love with those Warewolves 



A MUST WATCH movie. 

30 September


This month Sales Challenge! 

Oh Ya, Im now with HLA.
Offcially A Agent from OTS Group 














No comments:

Post a Comment