Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Lala-Licious November!! ♥

1-15 November 2011




Lala-Licious November!! 


1 November

Is Little Brother Nelson's 21st Big Dayyy!!

He call me & kor to go have lunch with himmmm!!

So we head down to Queensbay Mall to have our lunch!!

Kor & I decided to treat him Manhattan Fish Market for his Birthday Treat!! ♥


The Service there is getting worst than before!!=/

5November 

Weeeeeeee!!!

Finally my birthday has arriveee!!!

Happy Birthday to MEEEE!!

Thanks people who wished me on my lovely DAY!!

Nothing special this year!

Not to aspect much for a person who is doing Single-logy!! xP


Thanks Mum for the LOVELY cake!!

11 November

11-11-11?!

A day for single babes to hang out!!

To me & my babe it is just another normal day !!

So we decided to went to have a YUM CHA session somewhere near my house (Hometown)

EACH A CUP!!!




Later at night we both babe decided to head over to the island to YUM CHA!!

Babe Crystal was alone too..So she tag along with us!!

YUM CHA session at STARBUCKS, 1st AVENUE!!


Starbucks!!


My pretty babessss!!!


Finally the 11-11-11 day has come to an end!!

Good night peeps!!

12 November

Early morning went to Cemetery to visit ZE QIANG bro with SUKI dear! 

You had left us 2 years!!

I really miss youuuu!!!

After that we went to JUSCO to have our lunch!! =)

We went to a poor service place to dine!!

BOSTON!!==////


What a coincident both of us are using the same phone!!

The most Suckie phone in the world!!

Sony Ericsson x8!! 


Our drinks!!


Lame lunch I had!!

After lunch, accompany my kor's bestie to Carmen place to curl her hair!!

Sat the for hourssss!!I was so exhausted!!


Ta-da!!

Carmen did a temporary style for me!!=)



Selphie jie & me!!

After saloon session, head down to AC to meet up with babe Vien!!

Weeeeeeeeee!!!



We to have a little shopping at Flea market then head down to SEGAFREDO for our YUM CHA session!!

& also our babes session!!



Vain Babes!!



It was a tired day!! Has been out since Morning!!

I looks so God Damn tired!!

13 November

Went down to SP with high school mates for THAI food & we got lost for 45 min due to some PRO brought us to the wrong way!!==

That is a pretty place to dine in!!





L-R :

Carmen, Janice, Jolie,Nono, Jiji & Beng Keat!!


15November

Little brother Nelson is back to Penang!!

Weeeeeeee!!Happy!!

Went to pick him up then head down to Disted to pick up his gf TINA!!

Then we went to Penang Times Square to have our lunch!!=)

After lunch Swenson session!!




My very 1st pixcha with TINA!!=P

Choco Ice Cream!!

Weeeeeee!!!!

Chocolate stuff are girls best friend!!


Then we went to have a walk at Times Square so we head down to Full House for some look see session!!

Love the pretty little car our there!!




Stay tune for the day I met you!!






No comments:

Post a Comment