Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Too Fast Too Busy!!

1-15 October 2011


1,3 October 2011

Too Fast Too Busy!!

Went over to the Island on a weekend for sibling session!!

Head down to Straight Quay with kor & Jamesboy for snack session!

Agua!!

The food here taste nice!! but a little expensive!=P




After snack session, went back to Mainland for some babe session due to my babe is so emo!!

When me or my babe is emo we will have our "we know what to do" session!


My best babe!!

3 October 2011

Is babyy day with Felicia babyy!!

We head down to have some desert session with kor at 1st avenue Jade Blossom!!

Love the desert there!!


The different type of desert we love!!

7-8 October 2011
Wedding. Birthday.Gathering!

Is Shareen Jie Jie & Andy koko's Big day at Everyday Supreme restaurant !!


A lovely gift from the couple!!



The pretty bride!!


Mum & I wore the same top buy diff colour!!



Alvin & Wei Ken!!

After the wedding dinner rush back to mainland for my Childhood buddy's Birthday Party at Sunlight Karaokay!


James & his wife & Son!!

8 October 2011

Im like a superwomen!!

Went out early morning & came home midnight!!=P

Went to help in Shareen Jie Jie's wedding ceremony!


The Groom coming to get the Bride!!




Top : Brother Gang!
Bottom : Sisters Gang!


Custom-made Hand Flower!












The Pretties Sisters & The lovely Bride!!


Thanks for the lovely pressie from the bride!!


The newly wed couple 's Purple room!!=P




The PEOPLE who went over to the groom place!!




After the witnessing the lovely marriage head down to Carmen sis place for some bomb session then head down to pick up my babe for our session & yum cha session!!

Due to I have date evening,I cant hang out with my babe too long!!=(




I look so Bitchy in this pixcha!!=(

Love you muchie Babe Vivien!!

After babe session, head down to Autocity to meet up high school buddies for dinner & yum cha session!!


High School close sis!!

Fanny!!

She is getting married this December!!



Not full version of our buddies!!

9 October 2011

Meet up with my TARCian!!

Went to Queensbay to meet them & yum cha at Winter Warmers!

After Yum Cha session head down to the other side of the island to hang out in Overtime!!


The people who came for the gathering!!




Iphonelicious!!=P



Pin, Soon Lee & Me!!

12 October 2011

Lunchie at Campbell House with Babe Vivien!!



The food in not bad but is just a little expensive!=P


While waiting for Babe Vivien!

After babe session,went for meet up session with TARCian again!!

This time more people were added!!=)




One of my close BFF who always lost in LALANG!!


The people who came that night!!

P/s : I was not drunk!!=P

13-15 October 2011

Hungry to death dyy!! Yet Jamesboy still dont wana come over to the island to see me & kor!

So while waiting, kor & I went to Winter Warmers for late LUNCH!!



14 October 2011

Went to pick babe Vivien at her family dinner place!!

Head down to Zero Celsius for dinner!!=)


Zoey came to meet us in Zero Celsius!!

My 1st time meeting Zoey!!=)

After Zero Celsius went to Sherrin Babyy place!!

15 October 2011

Went to company event halfway & snake the whole day!!

Hang out with my babe Vivien at Sunway Carnival Mall!!!



Mirror are girls best friend! 




Without pixcha for Bloggers?!

Nah!!No Way!!=P




No comments:

Post a Comment