Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Too Fast Too Busy!! ♥Part II

17-31 October 2011


Too Fast Too Busy!! ♥ Part II

17 October 2011

After meeting at Penang branch head down to Queensbay Mall for lunch & some window shopping!!=)


Me in working attire!!♥




My 1st time trying Ding Tea! Taste not bad!!=)

24 October 2011

As usual meet up with Felicia babyy!!♥

Head down to Gurney plaza!♥

Went to tried the Nyonya Food there!!


The Foods!!♥



 My babyy Felicia!!♥

Love you muchieeeeeeeee!♥

Head down to Teluk Kumbar for Seafood & Pre Birthday celebration!♥

After dinner at Teluk Kumbar, Just notice my car got bang & run away by a FUCKER!!

FUCK YOU KAO KAO!!


My poor babyy got bang & run away by a FUCKER!!!!!

After Dinner head down to Queensbay Neway for Karaokay session!!

KNS!! 

My car got hurt dyy I still reach Queensbay earlier than you guys!!




The PEOPLE!!♥

L-R :

Jian, Me,Jinn,JC,Pin & John!!♥


26 October 2011

Went shopping with Babe Crystal!!♥

After shopping session went badminton at YMCA with TARCian!!♥

After badminton session head down to Queensbay mall for dinner with TARCian!!♥


The PEOPLE who attended!!♥



Pin, Me & Shu Juan!♥

My very 1st outing with Shu Juan after I left TARC 4years ago!!=P

27 October 2011

Babyy Dayton went to see Doctor!!=)

My babyy Dayton is a very cute & manja boy!!♥


 My handsome little Dayton Boy!!♥

28 October 2011

Date with Sista Claire!!♥

Went to Neway for K session!♥

but due to there are no rooms at that time Claire & I went for a walk & we bought the same Slipper!♥



Our Fipper 's Slipper!♥


While waiting for my song!!

Pixcha time!!♥♥♥




Sis Claire & I!!♥

Maybe our singing is too terrible the sky cried so badly!!=P

29 October 2011

Nelson's 21 Birthday party!!=)

The catering from "FORTUNE CATERING" taste so bad!!!

Service so damn baddddd!!!!!

But is our lovely little Brother birthday!!

We must enjoy!!♥


Nelson & Jamesboy!!

1&2 November babies!!♥



Jan, Nel & James!♥

5,1,&2 November babies!!♥



The Cheeky buddies!!♥

Jan,Nel & Alvin!!=)



Last but not least!!

The Blogger!!♥

31 October 2011

Pre- Birthday celebration by Sha Ji & My juniors!♥


My pretty Cake from Sis Claire & Sha Ji Lynn!!♥



Li-Ji bro & Claire Sis & Me!!♥





Me & my cake!!♥



Cute right?!♥



Pixcha & Nov stuff will be up soon!!♥


No comments:

Post a Comment