Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Movie Blockbuster at Queensbay Mall

5 & 6 June 2010

Working as a Cosplayer for Movie Blockbuster

My very 1st time doing Cosplay.

My very 1st Cosplay belong to Princess Fiona!!
&
Sherk~A guy from KL!!

YB Danny & Queensbay Mall's GM Ms.Selina

They are here for the Opening of this Event!!


*RAWR*



Hello!!Everybody!!




 
Smile!!!
=)





 
US!!
The Cosplayer for the Grand Opening
For
The Queensbay Mall's MovieBlockbuster!!



 



We just stand on the stage & SMILE to People also feel tired!!
haha~~
Poor Us~~



 
BEHIND THE SCENCE!!





 
Sam helping me v the Male Up~~
A very small tube that need to use for 3 section~~
GOSH!!
and got critic like hell by IDIOTS!!





 
Pretty Chun Li
a.k.a

Catherine





After meeting v FAns
Before wash up~~
A snap v my darling JOYCE






A snap with Alwin too





My bosses♥♥♥
Penny , VinSen & Sam



After rest back to WORK again!!






Went down to CityBank booth!!







Back to 1st floor~~






Slim came to visit us~ =P





My secondary school's SENIORs
canme to give support too!!
thanks Girls!!



♥♥♥





Although it was tired but i do really enjoy this job!!!


♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment