Wednesday, June 23, 2010

AMP Square & Neway ♥♥♥

1 June 2010

A Date with my babe Vivien at AMP Square

I was late 4 almoz 2hr.So Sorry 2 my babe~~suppose 2 watch movee with her wan~
but

ended up~ we went to sing k at AMP Square.


After sing k we went to Pizza Hut for dinner.



2 June 2010


NEWAY with my Brater & Sista
I drove all the way to Penang (Queensbay Mall) to meet that bloody WITCH BITCH !!
 but
luckily i'm smart enough.I went to pick up Veron Darling 1st then go & meet her.
I really dun like to meet her 1 to 1.And she does not  know that she got freaking huge attitude problem and she keep condeming other people attitude.

FYI!!!
U r freaking RUDE!!

After meeting that biachy went to pick my sista Claire then proced to pick my mui Ginny (the Witch Bitch hate her so much) then went to TOSHIBA to collect my dear baby laptop!!

After that went back to Queensbay Mall to meet my Brater (Sam) then we proced to our meet up at NEWAY.



Before Singing lets have a Snap 1st~


 

Another Snap!!!


Neway 's Toliet

Welcome to Neway's Toliet


Yeah!!
Pretty Toliet of Neway!!

Our messy stuff after singing!



after singing A group photo!!


with my Veron Darling~~


Claire Siata & me

And also

With my mui~~
Ginny!!



No comments:

Post a Comment