Thursday, March 31, 2011

Stress OUT!!!

12-31 March 2011


12 March 2011


Cassandra's Wedding! 

Cassandra is one of my longest SISTER/ Best Friend! XD

2day is her big day!I was invited to be one of her ji mui to torture the groom!! *grin*


The Sisters & The Brother 's Team!


It is so messy!


Jan, Emily ( my secondary Babe) & Germaine ( My primary Babe)!



The Sisters In the House!





Ta-Da! 
The pretty BRIDE! 

20 march 2011


The J sibling day out!


Today was a boring day for us!

So Kor,Di & I decided to hang out at JUSCO, BM!

We  bought some drinks & get free gift too!XD



The Free Gift we got!haha~~=D


The J sibling playing v the NEW TOY!XD


Our Phones! Spot the unique one in the middle ??

28 March 2011

Welcome NEW TOY!

Today , went to prangin mall & 1st avenue for shopping to let out stress!wakaka!!=D

While i was Shopping Spot the cute thingy!


Ta-Da!

My MR. Blacky!

Itz is so lovely ,soft & squeezy!


Welcome MR.RED birdy!!

29 march 2011

A Sudden Text Message From U!


Dear Donald,Y on earth did u start the Conversation??


U r blaming me on leaving that coll?? & after i left that college u did had a gf & now im the last person to know!

I just realised  I missed u so so so God Damn Much!

Juz wish that Little Cupid Is doing his work to make my 2011 's wish list happen!

I miss you so much my Donald Duck!




30march 2011


Shopping to release stress!

Brought my bff to buy a soffy slipper!


Our slipper! Itz so comfy!

Thanks to Vivien babe of intro this slipper!

After shopping v my bff! We head down 2 NWP for Supper & some chit chat!


Tired me!Stress! =X


Missing those moments when we always used to hang out!

31 march 2011

Sing A Loud!



God damn it!!We r suppose to Sing K at the evening!but because of some ppl so we change it to noon~

Duno y 2day Red Box gave us 4 hours to Sing!


With Claire! 










No comments:

Post a Comment