Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mean Machine!♥

23 Oct 2010

Mean Machine


A huge event about cars & sexy pretty Girls!


But Vivien & I are not interested with it!=)

Me & Vivien meet up 2day again for shopping at auto city!

Jc came with fer bf! but the got lost a few times!that makes me so pek chek!

So it was dinner time so Vivien & I decided to have our dinner at Ice Ice Baby!

Did I mention??This was my 1st time I m not late!



Pixcha of the day!






Vivien's cheese bake!


My food!




Our dessert!


Chocolate Fondue!


After dinner we did a little bit of shopping there!


We met Rul , Edward & Southpark!


They are good photographer! They take pretty pixchas!



Pixcha by Edward!


Pixcha by Rul!


Pixcha by Rul!


Pixcha by I duno who!

I was suppose to support my DearDear Cecilia,
She is 1 of the finalist for Miss Mean Machine!

but,

I went late cant see her!

Did too much shopping!ngek ngek ngek!=)


My Dear Dear!

She is always Pretty & SEXY!

Love U Dear!















No comments:

Post a Comment