Wednesday, May 5, 2010

April Mania 2

April Mania 2010~




♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



~Part 2~



16-30 April 2010

16 April 2010

After Class Outing V my bff Icez!!!  (Janice, who has the same name v mie)

Its been Super Long we din go out together ad~~

After French Class we went to Tesco

Icez wanted to buy something.






and at last we went to buy waffer for tea break~








19 April 2010

HEC~ Junior - Senior Meet up!!!


my Group

Intro Game Time



My Juniors..^^


22 April 2010


Before entering the class

I M Gonna Chop U!!!
muahahahahah



Nothing better to do than snaping photo in the toliet.





Student Council Presedent

Slim!!!

He won by winning extra 80 votes!!!

muahahahaha...

24 April 2010

A day out with Mum & Dad at Queensbay Mall

Shop with dad around 4hrs...^^





28 April 2010

1st time meet up with Carol ,watched When in Rome !!

Super nice movie... =P



During the evening went out with my Brader (Li-Ji) & Sista  (Ching Wui)

Sista was sad on that day that why we took her out!!!


We have our dinner together..^^


29 April 2010

Movie with my Broz..

Before the movie...

Waiting for my broz...^^

nothing better to do...





Ip Man 2




30 April 2010

Worst Concert we ever attend~~

Luckily we got free ticket...


Evening~~went yam cha with my babe Vivien at Autocity!!!!

Photo will be up soon...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment